My impressions of my first task completed riding a bike:
- I was struck by the decibel level of the 15 as I rode over it... quite loud.
- Actual navigation in the bike lanes was easy, but I did ride on the sidewalk a couple of times because the traffic lane seemed too close to the bike lane.
- I think that drivers are more distracted than a decade ago.
- I got sweaty but that felt good.
- The round trip took 40 minutes, not bad.
Next step, attach container to bike trailer, attach bike trailer to bike and go grocery shopping.